Monday, December 1, 2014

About Tiny Little Blessings

This is the story of my walk in faith through the wondrous joy of learning we were expecting twins, to the harrowing experience of learning our twins had an aggressive form of Twin-To-Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS) all while raising our first two tiny blessings.  This is a story of finding gratitude and appreciation in the blessings God has given us and trusting in Him every step of the way throughout our journey.

If you are reading this and have been diagnosed with TTTS, please know my thoughts and prayers are with you.  I hope our story will bring you peace, faith and hope.  I know it is scary.  I know it is hard. Stay strong! We don’t know what tomorrow will bring, but we do know....“Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love Him.”  James 1:12.

Please know that this blog is intended as a gift to my children so that someday when they are old enough to read this they will know how much they are loved and wanted - all four of them!  This story is also a gift to the families all over the world struggling with this unpredictable disease so that they may find hope in their struggles.  This is not a professional ministry by any means and the passages included are just ones that have brought me peace; I hope they bring peace to you as well. Finally, this is an unscripted story that is unfolding with new twists and turns every day so I ask for your prayers for our family as well and for our tiny little blessings.

For more information on TTTS and ways you can help families affected by this disease please go to www.tttsfoundation.org.

Thank you for reading and God Bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment